Subject: Invitation | Luncheon-debate with Federico Torres Muro, Ambassador Permanent Representative of Spain to NATO | 24/10 | Brussels
From: "Miriam Barreiro | Official Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg " <[email-masked]>
To: 'Sara Sánchez | Official Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg' <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2024 17:19:59 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 <https://e-camara.com/web/>

INVITATION

Luncheon-debate with Federico Torres Muro

Ambassador Permanent

Representative of Spain to NATO

Sponsored by:

 <https://www.indracompany.com/>

October 24th 2024

12:30 – 14:30

Stanhope Hotel Brussels

(Rue du Commerce 9, 1000, Brussels)

The Official Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg has the 
pleasure to invite you next Thursday October 24th to the luncheon-debate in 
Brussels with Federico Torres Muro, Ambassador Permanent Representative of 
Spain to NATO, who will speak about:

“NATO’s priorities and challenges: Spain’s perspective”

Limited places.

 <https://e-camara.com/web/en/producto/ticket-24-10-luncheon-debate-with-federico-torres-muro-ambassador-permanent-representative-of-spain-to-nato/> 
REGISTRATION

More information:

Sara Sánchez González

Belliard 20 – 1º, 1040 Brussels

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] / +32 (0) 2 517 17 40

 <http://www.e-camara.com> www.e-camara.com

Price per participant (VAT included):

Benefactor members: 2 free invitations

Members (sponsor and regular): €87

Non-Members: €120

If you don’t wish to receive this new bulletin, please send an email to 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] with the subject “NO NEWS”.